We’re looking for a Key Account Manager Public S&S to join our Benelux Sales team.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As Key Account Manager Public S&S, you’ll be responsible for growing our business in systems and services and building and fostering relationships with major end-user key accounts in the public segment. As a Key Account Manager you have the exciting opportunity to work together with municipalities and cities to help them create the smart city for the future through value-add connected street & road lighting solutions, data intelligence and generating a more energy efficient, safer and responsive environment.
You will be in a position of transforming the light equipment of our public customers from conventional lighting to connected and smart LED lighting systems and managed services, which brings added value far beyond lighting.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- You’ll drive sales in the assigned region (quotes, lighting solutions, contract management, delivery quality etc.)
- You’ll ensure high quality in customer assignments and projects (consultancy, customer planning, presentations, solutions, project coordination)
- You’ll develop and strengthen an existing customer base and acquire new customers in the public segment (municipalities, cities, utilities, contractors)
- You’ll operate in a complex eco-system of public customers (leaders of building and technical departments in municipalities) and private owned utility companies, managing the street lighting for municipalities and installers/contractors selling our portfolio of value-propositions, segment-specific products and related services
- You’ll demonstrate an excellent financial understanding, understand the business drivers and identify commercial opportunities
- Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Technology or related discipline
- 5+ years proven ability to achieve ambitious sales targets, as well as understanding complex sales cycles at strategic level preferably in the public vertical
- Understanding of technology, software & connectivity domains and the impact on smart city concepts (including the benefits of maximize energy efficiency, data sharing, platforms for services and integrated resource management)
- Bringing the sales hunter mentality to further develop our business and strengthen our market position in the connected street lighting segment
- Experience in the lighting, electronics and/or IT/Software/Systems industry beneficial
- Good communication and stakeholder management on different municipality and customer levels
- Team player, collaborating efficiently in the matrix organization
- Fluent Dutch/English language skills (verbal and written)
Key Account Managers at Signify
- Are effective communicators and motivators, both in- and externally
- Have a track record of being deal-closers
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
- Pleasant work environment
- Attractive compensation
- Career guidance
- Learning and development
- Employee benefits