We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we are people on a mission.
Stonyfield Organic®, siggi’s®, Brown Cow™ and Green Mountain® are brands of Lactalis US Yogurt. The Lactalis Group is the #1 dairy company in the world with over 85,000 employees in 94 countries. The company has not forgotten the mission of its founder and remains committed to offering high-quality and delicious dairy products that bring families together around the world. At Lactalis US, we use local milk at each of our production facilities to make the products you know and love. We approach our work with an entrepreneurial spirit and love of dairy akin to the spirit of our founder.
Our company is an authentic community that takes care of us, we take care of one another, and together we work for the health and well-being of others. Our community offers unique opportunities that you will not find anywhere else. We are looking for positive, productive people to join in making contributions to our growing team!
The Lactalis US Yogurt portfolio, led by the Stonyfield and siggi’s brands, continues to have solid growth in traditional brick & mortar and has quickly accelerated in the growing digital commerce channel, over-indexing in digital penetration versus competitors. Our brands continue to be well-positioned for further growth with a highly valuable Millennial shopper. The Lactalis US Yogurt Omnichannel Marketing Associate Manager, responsible for ensuring strategic US Yogurt commerce-focused marketing efforts, is critical to unlocking further growth in the digital channel as well as accelerating our business across traditional brick & mortar.
The Omnichannel Associate Marketing Manager will lead the planning, execution, and management of Lactalis US Yogurt omnichannel marketing programs and initiatives for specific key retailers, including Ahold-Delhaize and Publix. This position will also support the Omnichannel Marketing team with the Retail Media Network sponsored search strategy, planning & management across top retailers, including Walmart and Target. They will partner cross functionally with the Marketing, Sales, and Agency teams to deliver strategic and optimized plans unlocking growth via fueling the base & helping drive HH acquisitions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strategic retailer specific plans for specific key customers that balance brand plans/priorities, retailer priorities and key drive periods. This includes briefing, volume forecasting, budget allocation, identifying/tracking performance KPI’s, and ongoing refinement.
- Lead the Lactalis US Yogurt Retail Media Network sponsored search strategy, planning & management. This includes briefing, volume forecasting, budget allocation, identifying/tracking performance KPI’s, and ongoing refinement. Responsible for bringing into connection both Lactalis US yogurt Omnichannel Operations team and media agency to further drive search optimizations via Lactalis US Yogurt ecommerce dashboard findings.
- Lead the development and refinement of channel, tentpole & brand toolkits in partnership with brand and sales teams.
- Be the expert on the specific managed retailers (state of their business, pillars for growth, in-store and online programs, KPI’s); build relationships with their Retailer Marketing teams to gain visibility and understand their challenges, growth objectives & priorities.
- Be the go-to Omnichannel resource for Lactalis US Yogurt field sales and marketing teams and provide recommendations for specific managed retailers based on tailored retailer objectives and business challenges.
- Support sell-in and customer meeting needs for specific managed retailers.
- Assist the Omnichannel Operations team to ensure optimized digital shelf and content.
- Responsible for specific key retailer’s Omnichannel marketing plan execution including briefing, audience targeting, media plan/budget inputs, creative development, and in-market execution management.
- Manage ROI Measurement – Deliver post program analyses and future recommendations based on measurable results. Work alongside internal and external partners on on-going program optimization efforts.
- Responsible for Retail Media Network and 3rd party vendor relationships. Includes day to day management, strategic planning, and annual negotiations on behalf of Lactalis USA or Lactalis US Yogurt interests & objectives.
- Assist on budget reconciliation to compare actual spends to budget and keep expenses in line with plan. Includes invoice tracking/processing, internal budget reporting to sales & finance teams, and help with delivery on financial targets.
- Own and reconcile omnichannel couponing efforts from start to finish, from bar code creation to performance data and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3-4+ years of work experience in CPG marketing or sales, Omni/Shopper Marketing experience is a plus
- 1-2+ years of search management experience is mandatory
- Demonstrates knowledge of budget management skills, general marketing strategies, and trends Proven analytical, business, and financial acumen; experience with syndicated data tools (IRI, Nielsen, HH Panel, Spins) a plus.
- Strong problem solving and verbal/written communications skills.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail with ability to prioritize, manage, complete multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Must have high degree of proficiency with all Microsoft applications – Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook
- Team player with a “can do” attitude, also able to work independently with a high sense of urgency and go-getter spirit.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish close working relationships and interact positively with multiple departments and locations – both in person and remote.
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment and competitive product category (yogurt).
- Some travel will be required.
Lactalis is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disabilities.