We value inclusivity and diversity at Envato. Research shows candidates from neurodiverse and underrepresented backgrounds often only apply for roles if they meet all the criteria. We like to make our hiring decisions based on experience and passion, so if you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments please let us know. We also encourage you to let us know the pronouns you use at any point during the recruitment process.
As Envato continues to grow, so does our ability to find new and expanded opportunities to offer value, support, and inspiration to digital creatives worldwide. With Placeit, Envato provides the tools, tips, and tricks many creatives, marketers and small business owners need to bring their ideas to life. Placeit counts companies such as Google, Facebook, and Oracle as their paying customers, and has over 180,000 subscribers worldwide.
We are a global and rapidly scaling business. Blending purpose and profit, we’re a passionate B Corp, committed to making a positive impact on the communities we engage in. You can read more about our purpose and values here.
We’ve embraced flexibility for a long time – where we can, let’s make work, work for you! We have an amazing office in the Colonia Americana neighborhood in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico; but our roles can be based ANYWHERE in Mexico (that has a great internet connection).
A Senior Web Analytics Developer – will work closely with analysts and developers to provide technical and delivery expertise on digital analytics implementations. This role will work with stakeholders and other developers to architect, develop, document, and implement a wide-range of data analytics solutions to facilitate the comprehensive tracking of User behaviour in a way that balances quality, cost, time and maintainability.
What would I work on specifically?
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Educate users across Envato about data collection tooling (eg. Google Analytics, Google Optimize) features.
Collaborate with product teams and analytics specialists to maximize the usage and capabilities of our web analytics platform to improve our operational and analytical capabilities.
Audit existing data collection implementations (eg. Google Analytics, GTM, Amplitude) Build and design end-to-end robust data pipelines to support analytical models.
Collaborate on web tracking projects, including implementation and optimization platforms.
Work closely with analysts to translate business needs into measurement requirements.
Work with the team to ensure the correct implementation and setup of all of our required tags within our data tag management systems (eg. Google Tag Manager).
Set up systems and processes for automated data quality monitoring and reporting.
- Displays a high level of maturity in problem-solving.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of the problems, not just the solutions
- Evaluates more than one solution to any given problem, and is able to balance the pros and cons of these solutions.
- Objectively examines problems from multiple perspectives.
- Adopts a sustainable approach to solution-building, rather than optimizing for short-term immediate fixes.
- Participates constructively in team meetings and retros.
- Actively works towards improving team processes.
- Has a positive net effect on team harmony
- Educates the team on emerging technologies and approaches that are relevant to business
5+ years experience with any major web tracking platforms, e.g. , Google Analytics, GTM, Adobe, Amplitude etc, including tagging, goal and funnel setup and analysis and eCommerce tracking.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with the rest of the team and key stakeholders within the business.
Has proven ability to deliver multiple projects over a period of time.
Experience in working successfully in a cross-functional team environment.
Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
Detail-oriented with a customer-centric focus.
Goal-oriented with an ability to explore outside the box and seeing ‘the bigger picture’.
Have a genuine interest in the digital analytics space.
Excellent English in both written and verbal communication.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary based on qualifications
- 30 days – Christmas Bonus
- 12 vacation days (from the first year)
- 100% holidays bonus
- Private Health Insurance (SGMM)
- 5% Grocery Coupons (With legal cap)
- 5% Savings Funds (Fondo de Ahorro)
- Internet/electricity allowance (monthly paid)
- Profit-share, Mexican entity
- A performance-based bonus program worth up to 10% annually
- Round trip tickets around Mexico to a place you haven’t been twice a year.
- Unlimited ebooks
- Paid for educational courses that relate to your work
- Top line equipment
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
- We’re BCorp certified & believe in succeeding sustainably as one global team.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our team feel welcome, included, and respected.
- We support the flexibility to work from anywhere in Mexico, great benefits above the law, generous parental leave, wellness programs, social connection and learning opportunities to help you grow.
Envato is proud to be a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.